Gutter Guards to Complete Your Roofing Project
Ridge Top Exteriors uses only the best roof guards and rain gutters for your home. The Raindrop® Gutter Guard System is essential in it’s goal to provide a “maintenance free” self-cleaning gutter protection system, far more advanced than anything available on the market today. And our pre-formed seamless gutters from Mastic are second to none.
The Raindrop® Gutter Guard System Features
- Round Surface – assures that surface adhesion directs water immediately into the gutter.
- Tapered Bar – underside terminates the surface adhesion and increases its siphoning ability, for maximum water capacity.
- Crossbars – a vital aid in deterring water from “sheeting” over the gutter. The crossbars also promote increased water siphoning, surface durability, and provides organizational deterring of debris.
- Perfectly Sized Aperture Spacing – vital in deterring larger clogging debris from getting in the gutter while allowing smaller micro debris like dirt and roof grit to filter through your gutter system instead of clogging up the guard.
- Grid Dimension – calibrated for a perfect amount of surface vs. aperture ratio. This deters the trapping of fine particles like dirt, sand, small seedlings and other micro debris from becoming entrapped, germinating and/or clogging the guard. Our grid allows the gutters to dry out, deterring insect infestation, mold and maintenance.
- Self-Cleaning – because Raindrop® Gutter Guard is installed with a forward pitch. This aids in shedding debris. There are no ridges, speed bumps, slits or valleys needed to slow water down.
- Flex-Flange – to allow the guard to be installed either up under the first layer of the roof, or down for a drop-in style in cases where the roof is too tight (i.e. metal, flat roof, cedar, or hanging gutters).
- Universal Front Mount – allows the Raindrop® Gutter Guards to be fastened to literally any gutter with a front lip.
The Raindrop® Gutter Guard is designed to be a COMPLETE protection system. With unmatched versatility and advancements such as self cleaning maintenance free leaf guards and easy modification to fit anything from 4″ to 10″ gutters, it is easy to see why the Raindrop® Gutter Guard is the preferred choice on the market today.
Made using their own proprietary formula (various plastics and polypropylene), Raindrop® Gutter Guards are made to survive in the harshest climates and temperature extremes, from blistering heat, to frigid temperatures and even hurricanes! With an extremely low profile that is all but invisible from the street, its natural black coloring enables it to absorb heat from sunshine and UV rays to help prevent ice dams by melting ice and snow.
The Raindrop® gutter guards are a whole lot different than other systems in that they actually do what a gutter guard should. Don’t fall for the trickery or the gimmicks. Raindrop® Gutter Guard is the future of gutter protection.